M.D.C. SERVICES FOR DANCERS
ABOUT | M.D.C. SERVICES
M.D.C. Services is an acronym for: Inspiran Studios Marketing Development and consulting department for Talent and Industry professionals. Whether you are a working professional or new to the industry, we make sure you are ready for success or your money back.
INSPIRAN SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We ensure that you are fully satisfied with your product. Every contract includes a guarantee of satisfaction. Whether you are a seasoned professional or just getting started, Inspiran Studios' goal is to help you become successful.
Note: Satisfaction guarantee covers products and services produced by Inspiran Studios. Off-site printing or production cannot be guaranteed. Refund request must be submitted within 30 days of purchase date.
SERVICES OFFERED BY INSPIRAN STUDIOS
DANCE HEADSHOT PHOTOGRAPHY
WHY ARE COMP CARDS SO IMPORTANT?
Based upon personal experiences, we at Inspiran have found comp cards to be very useful in hiring talent – particularly for photographers.
The Composite Photo Card (Comp Card or Zed Card) helps get you noticed and considered for projects. A comp card provides a small collection of pictures and basic stats on card stock or rigid paper. It is a standard marketing tool that has been around for many years and is still very essential today. A comp card is a relatively inexpensive and versatile sales tool.
Modeling agencies often put comp cards in their display racks. This makes it easy for a client to go into a modeling agency and quickly scan their talent pool. Modeling agencies and models send comp cards to photographers, art directors, and other professionals to advertise new talent or to show updated looks or expanded capabilities of an established model.
PROFESSIONAL HAIR & MAKEUP
At Inspiran Studios a professional hair and makeup artist will always be ready for you when you need them, our on-site team of hair and make-up artists, stylists, directors and photographers work with you to ensure that the finished product represents the best in you. This team approach guarantees your satisfaction.
Hair and makeup touch-ups are included. Full hair and make-up services are available for an additional fee.
DANCE REEL SAMPLE
Shoot your promo video. This process will take anywhere from a few hours to a full day depending on the range you want to show, so plan accordingly when booking a shoot. Here is a step by step process we take to insure you're happy with your promo video:
1. We will first sit down and talk about what you are trying to market towards and give you a consultation.
2. Second, we will see where you stand in your career and decide if there are any important features such as your body movement, eyes, nose, lips, and anything a modeling agency or casting director would find marketable.
3. After we have created a blue print we will then shoot your promo video, this process will take a few hours usually it’s an all-day shoot so plan accordingly.
4. After we have a final product, we will have you review it and if it passes inspection then you will get full copyrights to your promo video, if you're not happy with your product we will be more than happy to adjust it and make sure you are happy with your promo video.
CONCEPT VIDEO PRODUCTION
In addition to the products and services listed above, Inspiran Studios offers Portfolio building.
Here are a few things you will receive with this service:
- You will be provided with a black portfolio for your photographs.
- 9in by 12in or 11in by 14in printed in our studio photographs.
- Inside your portfolio you will find a copy of your Modeling Promo video (If purchased), your best shots at the beginning and the end put in protective photo sleeves.
- It's important that we include a headshot and resume to your portfolio. Document any commercial acting or modeling you've done: include, sizes, eye, and hair color: and give information about your hobbies and talents. (Measurements will be taken at the studio)
- You will also be receiving a PDF version of your portfolio for online submission.
Note: It's important that you provide us with many styles and “looks” to communicate your versatility. Model swimsuits, business attire, athletic clothes, products, and moods.
Remember: quality trumps quantity. Three or four representative, well-composed photographs are better than 10 times as many that aren’t consistently as striking.